Bonswa!!!  We have arrived safe and sound in Grand Goave.  Travelling went well with one minor delay and all of our luggage with us.  We give God glory for that.  Sheryl and Kalen have a flight cancellation so they will be joining us on Tuesday April 7.  The weather is great, hot, but not too hot.  Just right.  Another team from Medicine hat is here as well, so we are making some new friends and reconnecting with old for some of us.  Today we have had a relaxed day hear at Haiti Arise, as we all needed to catch up on a missed night of sleep.  Tomorrow we will be given a tour of H.A.M. and then begin work on the children's village and/or the tech school.  Pray for us as we work together in the heat.  We will be updating this every day if you would like to check up on us.  Alex and Jenna