Sponsor a Leader
Capacity Building and Sponsorship Opportunities:
There are opportunities to support HAM to hire and pay local Haitian staff and help send students to school. These are vital to the life of this ministry, as no percentage of project dollars goes towards operational expenses.
- Pastors and Leaders Supplemental Support. $250 month. It is the goal of HAM to help provide a supplement wage for our pastoral leaders as they serve the local church and ministry.
- HAM Campus Staff Support. $100-300/month per staff member. Provide for the salaries of the campus staff to ensure they have a regular income. The campus staff currently includes three cooks, two housekeepers, six security guards, a school administrator, a Bible College administrator, a secretary, eight elementary teachers, four Technical Institute teachers, three yard maintenance, a mechanic and a gardener.
- Missionaries ($30-350 /month)-Our long-term volunteers and missionaries are generally required to raise their own financial support of $300- $350/month per person plus their travel & personal expenses. For as little as $30 /month you can help alleviate some of the burden of raising these funds so that they can be more focused in serving in their area of expertise.
You can subscribe to give monthly or give a one-time donation. You can click on the DONATE button on the side of the page.
Training Capacity Building
Through our Technical Institute and Bible College classes, local students are able to learn skills to get jobs or create their own businesses to help provide for their own families. You can invest in the training capacity of our students by sponsoring needed materials and finance programs.
- Computer class laptops $500-1500 US/laptop. Provide a laptop and software to enable the computer class to accommodate its expanding size. Laptops are preferred over desktops because of the erratic supply of electricity.
- Carpentry/ Mechanics Class Tool $10-$2000 per item. Provide tools for the carpentry or mechanics classes to be able to operate. Please visit HAM website to find an updated list of needs.
- Micro-finance $50-200 per loan. This program is in place by equipping the students who are completing education at the trade school with a start up loan to build their own business.
If you would like to make a donation, you can click on the DONATE button on the side of the page.