Sponsor a Student
Haiti ARISE Education Fund
For as little $35 a month, you can make a difference in the life of a child, young adult student or a whole class! Haiti ARISE Education Fund is designed to help students receive an education who would otherwise not have this opportunity. Your sponsorship helps cover your child’s school fees, and gives a promise of a brighter future!
Sponsorship Payment Options
1. DONATE ONLINE using Paypal or a credit card
2. OR Print a MAIL-IN FORM and send a check to our Canada or US office.
3. For monthly payments through your financial institution, you may print off the downloadable AUTO-WITHDRAWAL FORM and attach a VOID check with your mail-in form.
NOTE: To ensure that your contribution is received for the student you choose to sponsor, please indicate the name of the student in the comment line of the donation form.
Choose one of 4 sponsorship options:
1. Sponsor a primary or secondary school student for $35/ month.
2. Sponsor a post-secondary school student for $100/ month. Costs for post-secondary sponsorship vary. To sponsor a student or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Sponsor a HAM school class for $100/month.
4. Sponsor the Education Fund or HAM elementary school in general for $35/ month or more and your support will potentially go to help many students with their schooling.
PLEASE NOTE: All contributions received into the Education Fund will first go to cover the school needs of those students sponsored. Once those needs are met, any surplus funds will go towards helping additional students not regularly sponsored. Other surplus $ donated to the HAM elementary school will go into savings for building the new elementary school on the childrens village property. Surplus money donated to the HA Technical school will go towards maintaining the building and paying employee salaries.
Students currently in need of sponsorship:
Click on a name to download and view a pdf information card. (There is no obligation when downloading for viewing.)
- Prophete Steeve - College - $100/month
- Cherubin Rosemyrta - College - $100/month
- Senatus Roseline - Grade 12 - $35/month
- Fecilien Marlia - Grade 4 - $35/month
- Adisme Jean James - Grade 7 - $35/month
- Siguene Wilson - Grade 8 - $35/month
Communicate with Your Sponsored Student
You are welcome to send a scanned letter/card, email or monetary gift through Haiti ARISE Ministries to your sponsor student, following these guidelines:
Email letters may be sent to email@example.com.
When sending emails, scanned letters or cards, please do not discuss money, personal issues or imply invitation outside of Haiti. Feel free to include your family photos.
Gifts may be given with your regular donations through our US or Canada office in a monetary value for one of the following:
- Birthday or Christmas Gift - send an extra $20 the month before your student's birthday or Christmas to ensure they receive it on time. If you desire for a specific gift to be purchased, you may indicate so, and we will do our best to do so in Haiti.
- Family Food Bundle- send an extra $30 to provide the family with a care package of a bag of dry rice, a bottle of oil & bouillon cubes. Package may include other varieties of spices or small items to help the family prepare a healthy meal.
- New Set of Church Clothes- send an extra $50 to provide a new pair of shoes and dress clothes for your student. Haitian church-goers always dress in their best.
- Family Goat or Pig- send an extra $100 to provide the family with a goat or pig they can raise for meat or sale.
The benefiting students are attending public and private, classic and post-secondary schools outside of Haiti ARISE, as well as at Haiti ARISE Technical Institute. Classes at the tech school include; Bible, ESL, Cooking, Mechanics, Electricity, Tiling, Computers and Carpentry. Also students attending our elementary school, Le College Renouveau D’Haiti.
For any questions or concerns please contact our Ed Fund Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
To read our Education Fund Policies Document click here.