- We believe in the inspired Word of God as being the final authority, inerrant, and everlastingly pure. (II Timothy 3 :16; I Corinthians 2:13)
- We believe in the Eternal Godhead revealed as ONE God in THREE persons, as distinguishable but indivisible; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the creation, test, and fall of man into spiritual depravity and his need for salvation from sin. (Romans 3:10-18)
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God, and Son of Man, was born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7: 14; 9: 16)
- We believe that Jesus was without sin, the perfect sacrifice to die for our sins as redemption of fallen man. He died on a cross and rose again three days later from the dead, forever conquering death and providing a way of salvation for all who believe in Him. (I Corinthians 15: 1 4; Romans 4:25)
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ and the eternal judgment of every man, life everlasting for those who believe, and eternal punishment in hell for those who do not. (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18)
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9: 12, 22; Romans 5: 11).
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15)
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ
and as a public declaration of faith. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:36-39; 19:1-6)
- We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly known as communion, for all believers as a remembrance of the sacrifice of Jesus. (I Corinthians 11:28-32)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, and in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as manifested in the Early Church (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14 17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15; I Corinthians 12-14).
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life, separation from the world, and perfecting of holiness in the fear of the Lord.
- We believe in the local church as the final instrument of God’s eternal purposes, and the universal church as the community of all those who believe in Jesus Christ in one body from every tongue, tribe, and nation.
- We believe in the healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8: 11; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:1 ).
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage as established by the Holy Scriptures and that God created marriage and that the only legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Romans 7:2-3; I Corinthians 7:10-11; Ephesians 5:22-33).
- Biblical and Theological Foundations
We view every ministry and relationship through the light of Holy Scripture to insure that our mission remains biblically based and theologically sound. Our doctrinal foundation guides our practices.
We believe that prayer is our most fundamental element of ministry, showing our dependence on the Lord. As a faith-based mission, we sustain every ministry in continuous personal and corporate prayer.
We strive to develop Christian character and uphold a Christ-like manner in all that we do, living and working above reproach.
We continually strive to see beyond where we are and pursue opportunities to expand our influence as a ministry and do all that God has called us to do.
We strive toward excellence in everything we do, to be reflected in the quality of our staff, volunteers and the people’s lives that we affect.
We value relationships and recognize the eternal worth of every individual. We commit ourselves to reach out in love and care for others’ needs, both spiritually and naturally by investing our time and resources in them in humility and service and growing together in relationship.
We are committed to supporting the development and the nurturing of strong families.
We are committed to working as a team in all relationships based on a common united vision, supporting one another and serving one another, helping each one develop their gifts and talents.
We are committed to providing quality education and training to equip people for their calling and future. We believe that education is a vital element of our ministry.
We are committed to bringing the Gospel to the lost by all available means.
We seek to fulfill the Great Commission to “make disciples.” It is our purpose to build up the body of Christ through living examples and effective training.
We believe the local church is the unique and divinely ordained instrument on earth that God uses to glorify Himself. The local church is the center of all ministries we carry out and we respect, edify, and cooperate with like-minded churches at home and abroad.
We are committed to partnership with like-minded mission organizations, businesses and international sending churches. We strive to build strong relationships with our partners and work jointly for the purpose of outreach and fulfilling our goals, sharing information, resources, and personnel.
We are committed to unity within Haiti ARISE Ministries and with other like-minded believers. We work together diligently to preserve unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace without compromise, to fulfill God’s perfect will.
- Servant Hood
We are, above all, servants of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are committed to walking in the footsteps of Jesus to serve one another and expressing Christ-like love in all we are and do, just as Christ did and gave His life for us.